Monero.RagerX: Is my system suitable for it? Technical requirements.
In order to run your system on RagerX monero pool, your system need to meed some technical requirements:
- CPU: Amd/Intel compatible CPU with AES-NI (AES New instructions aka "Hardware AES")
- RAM: 3Gb per CPU (NUMA node)
- DRIVE: 2Gb (and more) USB drive
RagerX flasher tool, does not allow (is not showing in selection dropdown) to write OS on HDD/SSD drives on your PC by default. (if it whows your HDD - please report it to team, but most likely it is Win10 issue and it flagged your drive as removable)
This was done to prevent occasional HDD format and loss of user's data. If you wish to flash RagerX image on Hdd/Ssd drive, you can use one of these options:
- Download raw OS image file and use 3-rd party flashing software (for example Rufus) + create config manually with online config generator
- Plug SSD drive in 2.5" USB box and flash using RagerX flasher
- Your hashrate will be higher if you run RagerX on Monero pool on a system with RAM in dual thread mode in pairs. I.e 1 RAM stick of 8Gb will be slower than 2*4Gb Ram sticks.
- Also notice, that VM execution is not supported - run RagerX on bare metal PCs.
Additional Links About RagerX:
- Monero.RagerX: XMR mining pool with additional affiliate earnings (features overview)
- Monero.RagerX: Affiliate program description: earn XMR even without mining!
- Monero.RagerX: Quick start guide into Monero mining.
- Monero.RagerX: Second Monero pool is available. Want to run own pool? Learn how.
- RagerX: How to get community participation bonus.
- RagerX: How to verify your earnings. Explore transparency of the RagerX.
- RagerX: How to configure wi-fi?